What do I do?
- I create my own work in collaboration with Festivals like Over ’t IJ & Karavaan Festival. Currently, I am recording people and objects to remix their sound and create models, artistic interpretations, of our daily reality. These audio remixes can be used within live (theatrical) performances or in relation to digital image/video.
- I share my vision on the relationship between human and technology through music as an electronic singer/songwriter on stages like H80 Festival, Broken Words Festival
- I speak about artistic research on events like Reflactingon arts science, Building bridges symposium, Nieuwe Makers Borrel (Kunstlab Arnhem)
And I offer the following 3 services as a freelancer:
- Coaching students from various backgrounds and levels in their artistic process with a focus on music, voice and electronic sound.
- Producing music and soundscapes for theatre (Nijmeegse kunstnacht, Medee Machine)
- Developing projects/concepts that combine arts and sciences (ScART UP, Create Space, Maak kennis op de markt Wageningen University and Research)
Collaboration is a very important part of my daily job. I never make anything alone, and I enjoy working with partners from different disciplines.
I am always looking forward to new collaborations and I invite you to contact me when you have ideas, questions, wishes or project proposals.